The Lenape District Education Association (LDEA) is composed of and proudly represents the employees of the Lenape Regional High School District in the following job categories:
Child Study Team
The Purpose of the Lenape District Education Association (LDEA) is to:
- To work for the advancement of education and the improvement of instructional opportunities for all.
- To develop and promote the adoption of such ethical practices, personnel policies and standards of preparation as mark a profession.
- To unify and strengthen the membership and to secure and maintain the salaries, retirement, tenure, professional and sick leave, and other working conditions as necessary to support education.
- To represent its members and other employees in negotiations and grievances with the School Board on all matters of compensation and all other terms and conditions of employment.
- To hold property and funds to employ a staff for the attainment of these purposes.
- To establish cooperation between the membership and the community.